- How to reduce the risk of electric shock?
- How to reduce the risk of shock or injury to a person?
Cleaning & Maintenance
- How to change the water
- How to care of your fountain in winter
- How to clean the pump
- How to clean the tubing
- If the pump starts to lose power or fails to operate, check the following
- If the spray nozzle obstructs
- If the pump gurgles or spews
- Obtaining a desired water level
- If water is splashing outside the fountain
- If the tube comes off please insert in
- When the roll ball stops rolling, please clean the salver with soft brush
- If pump makes a loud noise
- If water fountain forms white debris
- If water fountain leaks
Water Fountain Benefits
How to Reduce the Risk of Electric Shock
- Always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Do not connect to any voltage other than that shown on the pump.
How to Reduce the Risk of Shock or Injury to a Person?
- Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
- Never cover the appliance when it is in operation.
- This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision.
- In case of damage caused, please be ensure to put the Slim Iron Wire (If supplied) away from children; do not let them play with it.
- Connect the pump with the proper voltage as indicated on the pump label.
- Always keep the cord away from high temperature and fire.
- Unplug the pump from power source before cleaning, maintenance or disassembling.
- To get the best flowing effect, product must be placed on a flat surface and should never be placed on an electrical appliance.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord, plug, pump, cable or housing.
- Never let pump run dry, as this will shorten the life of the pump.
- Do not lift, carry, hang, or pull the pump by the power cord.
- To disconnect, remove plug from outlet.
- Operate with tap water or distilled water only, and replace it frequently.
- Operate pump completely submerged for proper cooling.
- Disconnect the appliance from electrical outlet before putting hands into water
The pump must be completely submerged in water. If the pump is making noises, most likely it is not completely submerged in water.Check the water level, check the circuit breaker. Keep the water clean; prevent the water from becoming sticky and forming micro-organisms. Clean the container in a mixture of vinegar and water to clean and remove any mineral build-up.
How to Change the Water
Periodically change water and clean the product according to the water In order to get best condition. Keeping the water clean results, please prevents the water from becoming operate pump sticky and forming micro-organisms. We recommend distilled water to submerged prevent mineral build-up.
Attention: In order to get best results, please operate pump completely submerged.
How to Care for your Fountain in the Winter
Before the temps drop below freezing be sure all the water is drained out of your fountain. This is the most important thing you can do. Remove the pump. Although, the fountain itself will not freeze as most outdoor fountains contain fiberglass that withstands the cold. You may also need to cover fountain or move back to your garage.
- Be sure to check the buildup of sediment or scale in the bottom of the pump housing or in the filter screen periodically. (Note: The filter screen should only be cleaned with Soft Brush)
- Remove the impeller or any dirt and scale, which has built up; and close the case back up.
- Clean the container in a mixture of vinegar and water to clean and remove any mineral build-up.
- Add water periodically to keep water level at an appropriate level and to avoid shortening the life of the pump. (Note: Never let the pump run dry.)
- For roll ball items, please clean the Salver with soft brush regularly.
- Unplug the fountain from the electrical outlet, empty the water, and store in a dry cool place.
How to Clean the Pump
Unplug the pump, unhook the tube that connects the pump to the fountain and remove it to clean, Run fresh water through the pump and use some type of brush, such as toothbrush to remove any build up in the small areas.
How to Clean the Tubing
Disconnect the tubing and clean that as well trying to get in it with a brush.
- Your water fountain probably gets White Scale or Lime Deposits. It is caused by the chemicals in hard, tap water and most commonly forms along where the water sits on the fountain, try to remove with CLR.
If the pump starts to lose power or fails to operate, check the following
Check for the buildup of sediment or scale in the bottom of the pump housing or in the water contained product. Check the circuit breaker, or try a different outlet to make sure the pump is getting electrical power.
If the Spray Nozzle Obstructs
Please use tiny iron wire slightly cross that tiny hole. The spraying nozzle should only be cleaned supplied sun, iron wire.
NOTE: Always disconnect from electrical outlet before handling the pump.
If the Pump Gurgles or Spews
Check the water level to make sure the pump has enough water to function.
Obtaining a Desired Water Level
Check the water level daily the first week to measure the rate of evaporation; refill with water as needed.
If Water is Splashing Outside the Fountain
Adjust the flow control valve to a lower setting on the pump.
If the Pump is Making Loud Noises
Check water level, be sure to try and keep at least 2” of water above the pump, you may also need to clean pump. See fountain cleaning and maintenance.
If Water Fountain forms White Debris
Use CLR (calcium lime remover) commonly found in hardware or discount store, or a mixture of vinegar and water, to remove white stuff.
If Water Fountain Leaks
Let the fountain sit for one week and the crack will appear white. This is to test that a crack exists. A pin whole leak can be covered up with Clear Silicone II on the inside of the piece.
Stress Relief & Relaxation
Everyone has a little stress in their life and could use some stress relief and relaxation at the end of a hard day. With its soothing sounds of flowing water your water fountain will bring stress relief and relaxation to your environment. It’s great for your favorite room, office, garden or patio. When researching a fountain look for one with nice water sounds, nothing too overbearing or with no sound at all.
This hot new decorating system works on Middle Eastern principles, and believers say that certain items can bring tranquility and peace to the home. A water fountain in the right area of the house is said to release the "chi" of the home. Water fountains can make you feel better, just by being around!
A water fountain is an excellent masking agent for all the unwanted noise around you. May it be a neighbors’ spat, ringing phones or TV sounds, you are at peace with the soothing sound of your fountain. No matter what kind of fountain you go with the benefit of the tranquil sounds is a constant with all Water Fountains. Some people would purchase white noise generators which are expensive and space consuming without any aesthetic value at all. With fountains you get the beauty fountains have to offer with the relaxing trickle of water flowing down it. There is a better way- Water Fountains